I was tagged by the lovely Debbie over at My Chaoctically Eclectic Life to take part in the Vogue’s 73 Questions tag and you can see her answers here
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Not sure if I can pick just 1 movie. My favourites are; Breakfast Club, The Goonies, Legally Blonde, Pitch Perfect, American Mary
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
How To Be Single
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Haven’t seen one.
4. A book you plan on reading?
I have a huge TBR pile but the ones I am really looking forward to are Our Dark Duet by V.E Schwab and Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
I don’t think any if them positively shaped me but we did read Lord of the Flies and it’s stuck with me to this day.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, The 100
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
About a 6, I don’t really have a lot going on but I am on a path to seek a better future.
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram, I do love Twitter though . Both are very different.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Hmmm, honestly Debbie who tagged me. The new blog relaunch and splitting with her other one is fantastic.
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
Heart, Liver, Blood urgh
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Pepperoni and cheese
14. Favourite drink?
Hot choc or Tea:)
15. Favourite dessert?
Rice Pudding, Apple Crumble, Lemon Cheesecake
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea, I like coffee but not often
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
What a question, there are many parts that are hard. Right now keeping all of my children from killing each other is probably the worst part.
19. What’s your favourite band?
This is a hard one as I genuinely love lots of different bands. Foo fighters, 30 Seconds to Mars, Ed Sheeran are just a few.
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
I have many favourite songs, it totally depends on my mood. I’m loving Ed Sherman’s Bloodstream at the moment.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
I learnt to play the drums at college but I’d love to play guitar or violin.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I already have 6 tattoos but I’d like another few more. On my left shoulder, right inner arm and my right foot.
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question
26. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, but I own two kittens
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
Debbie bought me a ticket for a planner event for March 2018
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I’ve just bought my friend a Night Court charm bracelet.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
Star Wars Monopoly
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Canada. I’ve wanted to move there forever
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Mullberry or Teal
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or Pearls
38. Heels or flats?
Flats. I do love heels but they aren’t practical for my life anymore.
39. Pilates or yoga?
I’ve not tried either
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Go for a walk alone.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Spaghetti, no idea why but it’s odd
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
2 days ago
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My body? Lol
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to?
Nothing right now. I was listening to Lighthouse by Mallory Knox
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Both, depends on my mood
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Neither, not a fan of either
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Dominican Republic, on holiday a fair few years ago.
65. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury, nom those Pringles!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Can I pick lip balm instead?
67. What book have you read again and again
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
68. Favourite bedtime story?
The Night Before Christmas
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Chubby Girl Run
70. Favourite sound?
Silence, although I love listening to my kids all playing and having fun.
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
Katheryn Winnick and/or Marie Avgeropolos
73. Last photograph you took?
New washi lol
I tag every single one of you reading this post!
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x
2 thoughts on “Vogue’s 73 Questions”
My favourite post to date, thank you Emma-Louise.
Thank you, it was fun to take part in 🙂